Up for detail is a G37 with heavy marring and dealership negligence. Front bumper was respainted along with ample improperly applied touchup paint. Paint was by far the fussiest to work with, hence the 3 step correction and ultimate Opticoat application.
- Wheels – Optimum Power Clean various brushes.
- Wash & Decontaminate – Optimum No Rinse, CarPro IronX, Clay
- Polish – SF 4000 Menzerna, Meguiars Ultra Finishing Polish M205, Meguiars Foam Cut Compound M101, SF 2500 Menzerna
- Protection- Optimum Opticoat 2.0
- Prewipe with CarPro Eraser
- Wheels – Optimum Opticoat 2.0
- Interior – Leather Master Protection Cream, 1Z Cockpit Premium
- Various Products – Optimum OptiClean, Finish Kare 425, Prima Nero, CarPro Perl
Before – Initial Blackness