Up for detail today is a brand new Ford Explorer fresh for an Opticoat application. Various deep scratches around the vehicle were hit with Meguiars M101/M105 to make less severe and ensure proper paint depth for longterm care. Tire & Trim were dressed with a water based dressing to ensure a proper protection regimen.
- Wheels – Optimum Power Clean various brushes.
- Wash – Bath with Optimum Wash, Optimum Power Clean
- Decontaminate – Optimum OptiClean, Clay
- Polish – Optimum Hyper Polish, Meguiars Ultra-Cut Compound M105 Various Places
- Protection- Optimum Opticoat 2.0
- Prewipe with CarPro Eraser
- Wheels – Optimum Opticoat 2.0, Optimum OptiBond
- Various Products – Optimum OptiClean, Finish Kare 425, CarPro Perl
Before – Absence of Sunlight, surface looks good but has room for improvement
During – Paint Polishing Phase
After – Of course no sunlight to finish the Opticoat phase.