Up for detail today is a Honda Pilot Obsidian Blue with 500 Miles on the clock. Client and I discussed the aim for the detail was to keep it in new to better than new condition. After paint measurements which revealed low paint areas near the roof and lower panels(80 microns!) day 1 involved thoroughly vacuuming the interior, remove all mats, wiping down with power clean and optimum protectant plus. Exterior inspection revealed some paint residue, four deep RIDS, and two paint chips. Altogether, all gaps and crevices were cleaned to ensure no residue or water would interfere with the Opticoat installation.
- Wheels – Optimum Power Clean various brushes. Prewiped, then Optimum Opticoat 2.0
- Wash & Decontaminate – Optimum No Rinse, Clay
- Polish – Optimum Hyper Polish
- Protection- Optimum Opticoat 2.0
- Prewipe with CarPro Eraser
- Tires – Blackfire Tire Gel, Wheel Wells – Prima Nero
- Trim – CarPro Perl
- Jams – ONR, OptiClean, Optimum Car Wax
- Interior – Optimum Plus Protectant
- Various Products – Optimum OptiClean, Finish Kare 425
Yes windows & tires were touched up.