Today’s Jerez Black M3 was scheduled to address heavy marring from a previous detailer. Throughout the paint copious amounts of buffer swirling were evident. We approached this with the intention of correcting most to all defects without hindering paint thickness. Two passes of compounding and a final polish brought the paint potential to 95%. Considering this vehicle will be tracked and other paint rashing are occurring, we stopped leveling the paint. The vehicle was left to be protected with a new protection combo.
To avoid damage or inappropriate work, always ask for a paint demonstration and an explanation for why each approach is done!
- Wheels – Optimum Power Clean various brushes.
- Wash & Decontaminate – Bath with Optimum Wash, Optimum Power Clean, Yellow Clay
- Polish – Meguiars Ultra Finishing Polish M205, Meguiars Foam Cut Compound M101, Meguiars DA Microfiber Correction Compound
- Protection- Prima Amigo, Menzerna Power Lock
- Various Products – Optimum OptiClean, Finish Kare 425
- Tires: Optimum OptiBond
After – No sun! Hurray.