Black Forest Industries A5 red Project Vehicle in for detail to increase the appearance. Will be featured in European Car Magazine.
2011 Audi A5 Red: Huge potential for this relatively new vehicle. Main issues were a huge amount of contamination in the paint since the vehicle sits outside all the time against the elements. Hard paint, which mad3 claying a bit easier during the process. I had to mix using my Nanoskin Towel & Yellow clay all throughout the detail. Interior was thoroughly vacuumed and vapor steamed to treat the pollen covered surfaces.
- Wash & Decontaminate – Bath with Optimum Wash, Optimum Power Clean, Yellow Clay
- Polished – Rupes LHR 21 & Meguiars Ultra Finishing Polish M205
- Protection- Prima Amigo, Optimum OptiSeal, Aquawax
- Various Products – Optimum OptiClean, Finish Kare 425
- Tires & Trim: Optimum OptiBond, Prima Nero
- Interior: Vacuumed & Vapor Steamed
- Optimum Plus Protectant on Vinyl, Rubber, Misc Surfaces
- Exhaust Tips: Optimum Metal Polish, Steel Wool.