Black Forest Industries MK3 1.8T Project Vehicle in for detail to increase the appearance. Will be featured in European Car Magazine.
Original OEM paint except for newly sprayed side rockers, front and rear bumper. Huge amount of rain etching on the front hood. Paint readings were from the 130-150s. Various random isolated deep scratches all over the vehicle. Decided to do a one step polish on the 15 year old paint since doing a multi step correction wouldn’t maximize the overall appearance per cost.
- Wash & Decontaminate – Optimum No Rinse, Optimum Power Clean, Yellow Clay
- Polished – Rupes LHR 21 & Meguiars Pro Speed Compound M100, Green Pad
- Protection- Prima Amigo, Optimum OptiSeal, Aquawax
- Various Products – Optimum OptiClean, Finish Kare 425
- Tires & Trim: Prima Nero
- Interior: Vacuumed & – Optimum Plus Protectant on Vinyl, Rubber, Misc Surfaces
50/50 – Left side polish, right side untouched.
Swirls & Marring left, right side polished. Notice the clarity? All in the preparation.
MEDIOCRE After, sadly had no chance to take pictures of the vehicle off the lift.
Wetness in the darkness.