Up today is a BMW 335 in for a basic protection and renewal detail. Paint was decently contaminated along with various tire and tar marks throughout the paint. Headlights were polished. Paint measurements indicated a resprayed rear bumper and rear trunk. Side windows were steamed to remove residue and grease.
- Wash & Decontaminate – Bath with Optimum Wash, Optimum Power Clean, Yellow Clay, Optimum Light Eraser
- Protection- Prima Amigo, Menzerna Power Lock, Aquawax
- Various Products – Optimum OptiClean, Finish Kare 425
- Tires & Trim: Optimum OptiBond, Prima Nero
- Interior Vacuumed & Vapor Steamed on console, seat gaps, pedals and all carpet surfaces.
- Rear Floor Mats extracted with Biokleen TLC.
- Optimum Plus Protectant on Vinyl, Rubber, Misc Surfaces
- Exhaust Tips: Optimum Metal Polish, Steel Wool.