Great condition Porsche 911 up for a gentle cleaning after a track day. Paint readings averaged across at 100 microns. Paint has a very light faint swirl pattern, however extremely hard to tell from a distance. Overall paint is at 95%, advised regimen should be to do regular cleanings after track days and to consider a full polish detail in the future.
Tar removal via Power Clean by gently massaging the paint protection film. Goo Gone for the track stickers.
- Cleaning – Bath with Optimum Wash, Optimum Power Clean, Einszett Anti Insekt
- Wheels – Optimum Power Clean various brushes, Sonax Wheel Cleaner
- Protection – Optimum Car Wax
- Various Products – Optimum OptiClean, Meguiars Last Touch
- Tires: Prima Nero
- Interior: Optimum Plus Protectant & Einszett Plastik-reiniger