- Cleaning – Chemical Guys Citrus Wash, Optimum Power Clean, Einszett Anti Insekt
- Wheels – Optimum Power Clean various brushes, Liquid Finish’s Special “Super Clean” Solution, Hi-Temp Tire Cleaner
- Decontamination: Blue Clay & CarPro IronX
- Polish: 3d Car Care HD Polish
- Various Products – Optimum OptiClean, Meguiars Last Touch, Prima Nero, CarPro Perl
- Tires: Optimum OptiBond
- Interior: Vacuum, Vapor Steam, Protected with Optimum Plus Protectant on Vinyl, Rubber, Misc Surfaces
Hello, a 2007 Silver RDX up for Opticoat today. Vehicle aim was to protect the paint for a 3-4 period before resale. Paint readings revealed some lower levels on the passenger side, which I could tell during polishing obviously had been repainted or worked on by some shop. Some deeper body scratch exist, however nothing to complicate the Opticoat process.
15 seconds into the IronX process.
More bleeding from IronX, prevalent on the rear side of the vehicle.
Vehicle was hit twice just to ensure a cleaner surface. It was hit with a mild claybar as well.
Headlights were requested to be revived without removing the UV protection. Before
Headlight after, before Opticoat application.
Of course, despite it being the hottest day by far this NC Summer, it began to rain. Quick pictures before closing the garage to ensure no curing issues.