2011 Le Mans Blue 335 with some paint issues thanks to awesome dealership work. No dings on the vehicle, various paint touchup all over the vehicle. Hood paint thickness readings had a weird reading at the tip near BMW badge. Diagnosed as an obvious paint repair. Vehicle was at 65-70%, one step polish brought back to 85%. Rest of the paint had many random isolated scratches and deep marring. Bumper also had a large amount of dirt nibs. as well as a deep scratches near the trunk panel.
- Cleaning – Foam Chemical Guys Citrus Wash, Optimum Power Clean, Einszett Anti Insekt
- Wheels – Optimum Power Clean various brushes, Liquid Finish’s Special “Super Clean” Solution
- Decontamination: Blue Clay with Optimum No Rinse
- Polish: 3d Professional HD Speed, Meguiars Pro Speed Compound M100
- Protect: Menzerna Power Lock
- Various Products – Optimum OptiClean, Meguiars Last Touch, Prima Nero
- Tires: Optimum OptiBond
- Wheels & Windows: Optimum OptiSeal
- Interior: Vapor Steam VX5000, Optimum Power Clean, Optimum Plus Protectant on Vinyl, Rubber, Misc Surfaces
Not bad, not great.
Ok from afar.
Actual defects up close.
Hood polishing, fenders had beautifully bad dealership marring.
We have work to do.