- Cleaning – Foam Chemical Guys Citrus Wash, Optimum Power Clean, Einszett Anti Insekt
- Wheels – Optimum Power Clean various brushes, Liquid Finish’s Special “Super Clean” Solution
- Decontamination: Yellow Clay with Optimum No Rinse, Nanoskin Wash Mitt
- Polish: 3d Professional HD Speed, Meguiars Pro Speed Compound M100
- Protect: Menzerna Power Lock
- Various Products – Optimum OptiClean, Meguiars Last Touch, Prima Nero, Auto Finesse Oblitarate
Today’s vehicle was dotted on the rear and passenger side with road paint overspray. Three hours of proper overspray removal with a mix of water, solvents, and decontamination products. Due to the paint’s age, 106K+ Miles after 7 year, we opted to go for a good one step polish for pre sale value. A few deep scratches and 15% paint defects remain, however the vehicle is quite revived.